Tuesday, October 12

No, Thank You - My Uncle's Blog

    My uncle started a blog a while back about failures in the English language.

"I'm a retired ad writer who now devotes a great deal of time to making photographic pictures and worrying about the English language and what we're doing with it."

    It's actually quite entertaining for those who try to write with good grammar or just like to read about professional journalists failing at life. Hm, I should be careful after I become a journalist or I might be his next target. Either way, you should check it out here.

    Also, I have tomorrow off school, so I will finally have the time to watch another movie to review. I haven't quite decided what to watch yet, but it will most likely be a failed comedy - a genre I haven't really touched on yet.

    Also, if you have an Xbox, PS3, or PC that's connected to the internet and haven't tried the new Tomb Raider game, download the demo now - it's actually a really good game. Just finished it last night and I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment