Saturday, January 30

Awesome game quotes

World's Scariest Police Chases (PlayStation)
"And now the punk who had no respect for other people's property will become someone elses property...in jail!" - Announcer

Zero Wing (Mega Drive)
"All Your Base Are Belong to Us" - Cats

Half-Life series (PC, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3)
"Prepare for unforeseen consequences" - G-Man

Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2(originally exclusive), PC, Xbox)
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hiri-kiri rock... I need scissors! 61!" -Colonel

Team Fortress 2 (PC, Xbox 360, PS3)
"IF GOD WANTED YOU TO LIVE HE WOULDN'T HAVE CREATED ME!" - Soldier

Fatal Fury Special (NeoGeo)
"Your fists of evil are about to meet my wall of niceness" - Tung Fu Rue

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard (Xbox 360, PS3)
"It's hazard time!" - Matt Hazzard

Uncharted 2
"Look, a statue of your mom" - Drake

Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)
"Hold it Snake, time to change the disc. I know, I know...it's a pain. But you need to swap Disc 1 for Disc 2. You see the disc labeled "2"?" - Otacon
"No" - Solid Snake
"Huh? Oh wait! We're on a PS3; it's a blu-ray disc. Dual-layered too - no need to swap." - Otacon
"Damn it, Otacon, get a grip!" - Solid Snake

Left 4 Dead 2(Xbox 360, PC)
"I ever tell you about the time me and Keith made a homemade bumper car ride with ridin' mowers in his backyard? Mower blade wounds over 90% of his body. I didn't run him over either, he somehow managed to fall under his own." - Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment